I am trying to solve the puzzle at the tattoo parlor and I really have no idea what I am meant to be doing here. I have been roaming around for a while trying to find any items that I might be missing. What do i need to do to solve this puzzle?
It's easy to get stuck in the Tattoo Parlor. By both the puzzle and physically :P If you are trying to get the dog tags from Naranja then the solution is easy, so long as you have the right equipment.
To begin you will need to have already gotten the VIP pass. If you have not gotten this then you need to get it first as you will need to have obtained the turkey baster from the kitchen of the VIP Lounge.
- Head to the Blue Casket and go to the kitchen in the back of the bar.
- Use the turkey baster on the drink in the sink.
- Head back to the Tattoo Parlor and go inside.
- Walk around the sailor getting the tatto and you will see a fridge.
- Open the fridge door and then pull out one of the shelves.
- Quickly run over to the green bottle that the sailor was drinking from.
- Wait for them to stop and the guy giving the tattoo will start giving out about you breaking the fridge.
- Use the turkey baster to squirt some of the drink into his bottle. Once he drinks from it again he will pass out.
- Once he has been carried over to the bed, search his body and you will get dog tags. These can be used at the morgue along with the metal detector.
- Before you leave you can talk to the guy on the phone and show him the rusty anchor note (make sure to show this to Glottis first or else you wont be able to hear him sing the song).
- Once you have shown him the note there will be nothing left for you to do in the tattoo
Loading Text Editor