Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Nerdburglars’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nerdburglars’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nerdburglars at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Nerdburglars’s web site are provided “as is”. Nerdburglars makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nerdburglars does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Nerdburglars or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nerdburglars’s Internet site, even if Nerdburglars or a Nerdburglars authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Nerdburglars’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nerdburglars does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Nerdburglars may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Nerdburglars does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Nerdburglars has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nerdburglars of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Nerdburglars’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Content Ownership
In the event that a user submits content such as a guide, article, review or any other media or publication that can be submitted to the website. The the decision to publish the content is up to the discretion of the staff and management of the website. We have the right to discard any submissions that are unfit for publication for any reason. You will not be obligated to receive a response.
By submitting content to the website the user agrees to release any copyright that they may have on the content, which will grant permission for us to publish the content on the Nerdburglars network. If you do not want us to publish your content on our website(s) then do not submit the content. If you want to later remove the content it will be up to the websites management to honor this request. In most cases we will have no problem working with our content publishers to remove any content they no longer wish to have published, but we have the right to refuse the request if we feel the request is not genuine or valid.
The money earning program for submitted content is currently open for all members of the website. If you decide to use this program you must adhere to the submission guidelines. If you do not abide by these rules your account could be permanently banned and all funds within your account will be frozen. If your account is banned for any other reason, the funds within your account will be reset and you will not be given any payment, regardless of the amount of content you have submitted. Any user caught playing the system by submitting false content, hacking, attempting to inflate earnings using non genuine methods will have all earnings reset and potentially have their account banned.
10. User Accounts
We allow users to create user accounts in order to provide a more personalized experience while browsing the website. We reserve the right to cancel your account at any time if your behavior on the website has been unacceptable. Common reasons for getting banned include, offending others, attempting to damage the website, degrading the experience for others, behavior that is considered to be that of a robot or any non genuine usage of the website.
Upon registration we will gather various information that is provided by the user. This information is not shared with any other website. Any account information is used exclusively within the nerdburglars network.
Icon content used across all platforms are built using the iconfont builder provided by FreePic under the “Free for commercial use WITH ATTRIBUTION license”.
We understand and respect the rights of the intellectual property of others. We try our best to make sure that any image, video and any other piece of content on this website is not in breach of any copyright infringement. Where possible images will be falling under fair use or creative commons. If there is a piece of content on this website that belongs to you and was published here without your permission, please contact us immediately. With the large amount of user submitted content it is possible that something will slip through the cracks. We take this very seriously and want to make sure that we do not infringe on the rights of others. After being notified of the copyright breach we will take the content off the site immediately if requested or will happily provide attribution to credit you for the content that you have created.