If I have a character on the PlayStation 4 version of GTA online is It possible to transfer that character over to the Xbox one version of the game. If so, is there anything that you loose? For example, if I purchased shark cards and what ever else, will I still keep all of the money I had for my original character before transferring from the PS4 to Xbox one?
sadly you can not transfer any progress made on the PlayStation 4 to the Xbox one, however you can transfer all the progress you made on PS3 to PS4, and all the progress from Xbox 360 to Xbox one, by linking your rockstar social club up to your 2 consoles of choice
note: this can only be done with any online progress, nothing from the campaign can be transferred.
GRAND THEFT AUTO V QUESTIONS
- Los Santos Customs Glitched
- What are the passwords In the Children of the Mountian mission?
- Where is Grove Street in GTA5?
- How do you steal a jet from the military base without getting shot down?
- How do you insure cars in GTA Online?