“He’s British, Of Course” is a humorous and entertaining stranger mission in Red Dead Redemption 2 that introduces players to Margaret, an animal wrangler who has lost three of his prized animals. The mission takes a comical turn when it is revealed that Margaret is actually a man masquerading as a woman to avoid being drafted into the military. Filled with amusing misadventures and a lighthearted atmosphere, this mission showcases the game’s more playful side. This informative guide will provide an overview of the mission, its objectives, and tips to help you successfully retrieve the escaped animals and enjoy this delightful side quest.
The mission begins when Arthur Morgan encounters Margaret near the Lemoyne border, where he is struggling to manage his travelling circus and its escaped animals. Margaret, who is actually a man in disguise, asks Arthur for help in retrieving his three prized animals: a zebra, a tiger, and a lion. The mission is filled with amusing twists and turns, providing a refreshing break from the game’s more serious moments.
“He’s British, Of Course” consists of several objectives that involve tracking down and returning the escaped animals to Margaret. Here is a summary of the objectives:
- Speak with Margaret near the Lemoyne border to initiate the mission.
- Locate and retrieve the zebra, tiger, and lion by following the clues and directions provided by Margaret.
Finding the Zebra
- Head to the location marked on your map, which is southwest of Emerald Ranch.
- Locate the “zebra” (actually a mule painted with black and white stripes) and lasso it.
- Calm the mule and lead it back to Margaret’s camp.
Finding the Tiger
- Travel to the next location marked on your map, which is northwest of Rhodes.
- Investigate the area and discover that the “tiger” is actually a cougar wearing a poorly-fitted tiger-striped pelt.
- Carefully approach and sedate the cougar using a sedative from your inventory or by shooting it with a sedative round from your varmint rifle.
- Return the sedated cougar to Margaret’s camp.
Finding the Lion
- Proceed to the final location marked on your map, which is in the town of Emerald Ranch.
- Locate the lion, which turns out to be a real and dangerous animal that has killed a dog and is now hiding in the barn.
- Deal with the lion by either killing it or using a non-lethal approach, such as firing a warning shot or using a lasso.
- Return to Margaret’s camp to complete the mission.
- Once all the animals have been returned, speak with Margaret to conclude the mission.
Tips for Completing the Mission
Here are some helpful tips to ensure a smooth completion of “He’s British, Of Course”:
- Approach the “zebra” and “tiger” with caution to avoid spooking them and making the task more difficult.
- When dealing with the lion, consider using a non-lethal approach if possible, as killing the valuable animal may have consequences.
- Be prepared for some unexpected surprises and humorous moments, as the mission is filled with amusing twists and turns.
Rewards and Mission Completion
Upon completing “He’s British, Of Course,” players will be rewarded with a small monetary sum that won’t make you rich but will reward you with a unique experience filled with humor and amusement. The mission provides a welcome change of pace from the more serious moments in Red Dead Redemption 2 and offers players an entertaining adventure with a memorable cast of characters.
“He’s British, Of Course” is a delightful and amusing stranger mission in Red Dead Redemption 2 that invites players to assist the cross-dressing animal wrangler Margaret and embark on a whimsical quest to track down his escaped animals. By following this informative guide, you will be well-equipped to navigate the mission’s objectives and successfully complete this entertaining escapade.