One of the early missions in the game will ask you to setup the train carts to perform some, sort of unclear, reason. Since you are likely getting the hang of things, this puzzle can be tricky as it will throw all of the mechanics of the game at you at once and you will need to figure out what to do. Here is the way to line up the train carts.
- You need to start by rotating the central platform so that the train cart is facing the tunnel
- Use R1+L1 to pull the train cart toward the tunnel.
- You will need to rotate the platform 90 degrees. This will allow you to pull a second cart onto the rotating platform
- Rotate the platform 90 degrees again so that it is the same direction as the previous one, facing the tunnel.
- The final cart is up on a crane. You will need to climp up onto this and use R1+L1 on the gear to pull it down. When it is down, you will need to quickly hit it with your web in order to stop it going back up.
- Once you have pulled it down and it is stuck, you will be able to pull all of the carts together. Do it in the direction toward the tunnel
- Once all 3 have been lines up, you will be told to power up the line. This is the final part of the mission and it will complete after this.
If any of the steps above are unclear, check out the video guide above as this will show you exactly what you need to do to complete the mission in the latest Spiderman game for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.