In The Outer Worlds, you awake from hibernation on a colonist ship that was lost in transit to Halcyon, the furthest colony from Earth located at the edge of the galaxy, only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy it. As you explore the furthest reaches of space and encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds. In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.
|Release Date||October 25th, 2019|
The Outer Worlds Game Guides
The Outer Worlds Questions & Answers
- How do you dig up Hayes' Grave
- Should I Tell Phineas Welles about the tracking code?
- Where can I find Rachel Lockwood
- Should I give the targeting module to Sanjar or Graham?
- How do I access the Chairman's office for the city and the stars
- Where can I find Chastity's Hideaway Key?
- Should I Divert power to Edgewater or Botanical Garden?
- What's the passcode to unlock the geothermal plant?