Below you will find a collection of game guides for Cyberpunk 2077. You can see the full collection of guides using the link below. If you have some useful knowledge you would like to share with others, feel free to submit a game guide and we will publish it here for you.
One of the more unexpected features Cyberpunk 2077 is lacking is a flashlight. You do not possess any kind of gadget that is capable of…
You will get introduced to the breach protocol mini-game quite early in the game. The in game tutorial will explain it a bit but it…
If you have just started the tutorial for this game, you may find that the controller is super sensitive when you are aiming down the…
Stuck and need some help? Check out some of the questions the community have asked relating to this game. If none of these answer your problem or you want to get some tips when it comes to a particular level, feel free to submit a question of your own.
- Wait a day for rogue to call is the current objective for a quest called chippin in. She has never called. View Answer
- How do you pur away your weapon without having to unequip it? It seems to be put away by default and then when its out the gun wont go away? View Answer
- Is there a way to get a flashlight to use in the dark areas of the game? Sometimes it is too dark to see what is going on View Answer
- Wait a day for Takemuras call is not working. He never rings no matter how much time I wait or other activities i do in the city. Is this quest glitched? View Answer
- What is the button to perform a skid with the emergency break? Are handbreak turns possible with the cars in this game? View Answer
View All Questions
- Should i betray the voodoos and trust what the netrunner is telling me about them wanting to kill me as soon as i give them what they want? View Answer