When equipping new pieces of armor in God of War Ragnarok, you will notice that it is going to provide you with increases to one or more of six different stats in the game. Each of these provides some kind of benefit but what do they all do?
There is an option in the menu to show you what all of the different stats does but it is rather hard to find. I found it once and off the top of my head, I can’t remember how I found it but the good news is, I took a screenshot of it. Here is the breakdown of all the different stats in God of War Ragnarok.
- What Does Strength Do – Increase damage dealt on all attacks and skills
- What Does Defense Do – Decrease incoming damage.
- What Does Runic Do – Increase the power of runic attacks and elemental status damage.
- What Does Vitality Do – Increase Max health and stagger resistance
- What Does Luck Do – Gain additional rewards, and activate chance abilities more often.
- What Does Cooldown Do – Reduces the wait time for abilities to refresh.