In Starfield, you are thrust into the vast expanse of the cosmos. The game teases a narrative that revolves around “the beginning of humanity’s final journey,” a quest that will take you from the familiar to the unknown. You will explore rocky planetoids, interact with strange aliens, and even engage in combat with Crimson Fleet pirates in research stations.
Starfield boasts a wealth of customization options that allow you to truly immerse yourself in its universe. Not only can you customize your character’s appearance and skills, but you can also design and build your own spaceship. Using the game’s shipbuilding tools, you can construct your vessel from various modules offered by different ship manufacturers, each with its own performance attributes. This level of customization extends to the game’s arsenal of space firearms, which players can modify to suit their playstyle.
Stuck and need some help? Check out some of the questions the community have asked relating to this game. If none of these answer your problem or you want to get some tips when it comes to a particular level, feel free to submit a question of your own.
- Is there any point in building outposts in Starfield. What do they do and what is the point of them, it seems like they offer nothing to help you through the game. View Answer
- Should i defend the lodge or go to the eye to rescue the people who are there in Starfield. Which option should I pick and what is the result of either? View Answer
- How are you supposed to know what sort of things Sarah Morgan is into in Starfield, she seems to dislike everything I do? View Answer
- How do you dispose of the dead bodies that are left on a ship after you hijack it in starfield? View Answer
- Should I kill the scow captain Petrov after taking the artifact from him and taking him down. Is there a benefit to starting a war? View Answer
- Is there a faster way to travel to the moon of Kreet in Starfield? It's taking forever to drive there? View Answer
View All Questions
- Which is the best trait to pick in Starfield. Raised Enlightened or Raised Universal View Answer
When the announcement for Starfield hit the airwaves, like many other passionate fans of the space-faring genre, it felt as if my dreams of virtual exploration were about to be realized. My imaginary spaceship was poised, engines revving, ready to...
As an avid gamer and a sci-fi enthusiast, I've been eagerly following the development of Bethesda's upcoming space epic, Starfield. The anticipation has been building ever since the game was first announced back in 2018, and I've been keeping a...
In a world where console wars are waged on a daily basis, a brave group of gamers has taken matters into their own hands. A recent Change.org petition has emerged, demanding that the highly anticipated game Starfield be made a...