Welcome, amiibo collectors and Zelda enthusiasts to this one-stop-shop for all your amiibo needs in the breathtaking world of Breath of the Wild. You’ve stumbled upon the treasure trove of amiibo knowledge, and we’re here to guide you through the magical realm of amiibo-scanning goodness to make your adventure a little easier.
Prepare to unlock the hidden gems that lie within your amiibo collection, as our phenomenal list covers every amiibo figure supported in Breath of the Wild, along with the exciting rewards that await you. From outfits that’ll make Link the talk of the town to powerful weapons that’ll leave your enemies quaking in their boots, we’ve got it all!
So, grab your amiibo figures and let’s dive into the world of Breath of the Wild and unlock the epic rewards that await you.
How To Scan Amiibos In Breath of The Wild
Scanning an amiibo figure in Breath of the Wild is a similar process to many other games. You can find more on scanning an amiibo on the Nintendo Switch console here. Simply place it over the right joycon and you are good to go. Heres the steps.
- Make sure you have activated the Amiibo feature: To use Amiibo figures in Breath of the Wild, you must first enable the Amiibo feature in the game’s options menu.
- Position the Amiibo figure correctly: Hold the NFC point on the Amiibo figure over the NFC touchpoint on your Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controller or Wii U GamePad.
- Time your scans: Keep in mind that you can only scan each Amiibo figure once per day. Make sure to space out your scans to maximize the potential for rare and valuable item drops.
- Save before scanning: It’s always a good idea to save your game before scanning an Amiibo figure. If you don’t get the item drop you desire, you can reload your save and try again.
- Experiment with different figures: Some Amiibo figures may drop items that are more useful to your current in-game situation. Don’t be afraid to try scanning different figures to find the perfect loot for your adventure.
Breath of the Wild Amiibo Reward List
Below you will find a complete list of all of the different items that drop with the reward chests and also within the chests themselves.
|Amiibo||Chest Items||Consumable Items|
|Mipha||Assorted fish 🐟 and cooking materials 🍴|
|Revali||Assorted fruits 🍎 and arrows 🏹|
|Daruk||Assorted ore and minerals 💎|
|Urbosa||Assorted meats 🍖 and cooking materials 🍴|
|Majora’s Mask Amiibo||Assorted basic consumables|
|Link Skyward Sword Amiibo||Assorted fruits 🍎 and cooking materials 🍴|
|Twilight Princess||Assorted fruits 🍎 and cooking materials 🍴|
|Smash Bros. Link||Assorted fruits 🍎 and cooking materials 🍴|
|Smash Bros. Ganon||Barrels containing rupees 💰 and arrows 🏹|
|Smash Bros. Toon Link||Fish 🐟|
|Smash Bros. Sheik||Mushrooms 🍄|
|Smash Bros. Zelda||Herbs 🌿, flowers 🌸, and vegetables 🥕|
|Breath of the Wild Horse Riding Link||Mushrooms 🍄|
|Breath of the Wild Guardian||This will spawn metal chests which you can break open for gems 💎, arrows 🏹, and machine parts.|
|Breath of the Wild Bokoblin||Raw meat 🍖 and monster parts 🦴|
|Breath of the Wild Archer Link||Fish 🐟, raw meat 🍖, and arrows 🏹|
|Twilight Princess Wolf Link Amiibo||This Amiibo will summon wolf link who will help you in combat.||N/A|
|8-bit Link||8-bit link appears alongside wooden barrels 🛢️, which can be broken open to find rupees 💰 and arrows 🏹.|
|Wind Waker Toon Link||Fish 🐟|
|Wind Waker Toon Zelda||Herbs 🌿, flowers 🌸, and vegetables 🥕|
|Ocarina of Time Link||Raw meat 🍖|
Amiibo figures can be quite expensive and some of them are near impossible to obtain these days. This makes it hard for most gamers to obtain the full list of amiibos listed above. There is a fairly handy and low-cost method of creating amiibo cards using your smartphone. Better yet, it is also possible to pick up a complete collection of zelda amiibo cards from Amazon that will allow you to get all of the rewards from the Zelda amiibos listed above. Whatever method you chose, you are sure to enjoy all of the amazing in-game rewards you get for scanning them daily.