Below you will find a collection of game guides for ASTRONEER. You can see the full collection of guides using the link below. If you have some useful knowledge you would like to share with others, feel free to submit a game guide and we will publish it here for you.
After spending some time exploring the starting planet in Astroneer, you will likely wonder what the limitations are. You have probably explored deep into some…
Exploring caves below the planet's surface in Astroneer can be a lot of fun. The deeper you go, however, research rocks, Exo research boxes and…
Vehicles are an exciting addition to your construction capabilities in Astroneer. They provide you with the ability to explore the planet without needing to worry…
When you set up a base in Astroneer, you will focus all of your efforts building all the structures you need and storing all of…
Anything you want to build in Astroneer is going to come with a power requirement. Whether it is smelting resources or crafting more advanced materials…
Scrap is a type of resource in Astroneer that is obtained by shredding strictures and debris. It is a unique item in that it used…
Stuck and need some help? Check out some of the questions the community have asked relating to this game. If none of these answer your problem or you want to get some tips when it comes to a particular level, feel free to submit a question of your own.
- Does astroneer have local multiplayer that allows multiple players to play together on the same machine on the same planet just like it was an online multiplayer game? View Answer
- Does the gateway engine allow you to teleport to the chambers and engines on other planets when you activate them? View Answer
- Is it possible to repair debirs that are found broken on the planet of the surface. Sometimes they dont even look damaged View Answer
- When I insert the required resource into the gateway engine connector, it does not do anything. The engine does not activate View Answer
- What does the RTG do in Astroneer? It costs a lot of bytes, is it worth spending them to research it? View Answer
- How are you meant to get the large research rocks back to your base to go into the research chambers in Astroneer? View Answer
View All Questions
- How are you meant to bring large debris back to your base? Platforms don't fit on top of the rover storage. View Answer