- Mark trophies as unlocked by clicking the trophy icon on the right side of each trophy.
- Use the controls toggle hidden and unlocked trophies.
- Click "Save Progress" to store your progression in a cookie.
Aer is a puzzle game with a particularly attractive art style. There are no difficulty levels and only one missable trophy, which isn’t easily missed if you pay attention. All in all, this should be a very easy platinum.
- Author : dano
- Time To 100% : 2-4 Hours
- Difficulty : 2
- Online Trophies : 0/21
- Offline Trophies : 21/21
- Num Playthroughs : 1
Trophy Guide & Road Map [toggle]
Since there is only one trophy that can’t be obtained by free roaming after you complete the game, check out the trophy guide for Hide and Seek to make sure you do not miss the conversation opportunities. Other than this, you are better off just playing the game and get whatever trophies you can along the way. Waiting until the end to get any of the exploration trophies is best since you might end up getting some along with way. Saves time in the long run.
Once you complete the game you can select “Continue” from the main menu and it will start you off outside the Creators Shrine where you are free to explore and do whatever you like. This is your chance to clean up any of the trophies you missed the first time around.
Most of the trophies will involve you flying to some island, waiting for the trophy to unlock and off you go. The video guide below will guide you through the entire game and help you get the platinum trophy as quick as possible.
There are three spirit animals that you need to speak with to get this trophy. You can go and speak with them whenever you want.
Deer: You get the first temple key in this cave so you will speak to him through natural progression
Fox: He shows up throughout the game, but you must go to the cave to speak with him. You can find the cave north of the second temple.
Bear: You will find him to the south west of the cave where you find the key to the third temple.
The video guide below will show you the locations for all of the spirit animals if you are stuck.
This trophy can be missed so it is best to track this one to save yourself having to repeat anything. Speak with all family members at the settlement. You should be able to speak with the father, wife and Erin twice each before the dialogue begins to repeat. Make sure you exhaust the conversation before you move on. You will need to speak with them on four different occasions. If you forget to speak with them at some point, you will miss the trophy so make sure you speak with them.
- After you escape the first cave of the game where you obtain the lanter, you will find them at the camp fire. Speak to the 3 until they stop saying anything new.
- After collecting the first temple key the 3 of them will be at the campfire again.
- After you complete the first temple you will find Erin laying on a tree stump by the campfire.
- The final time will be after you collect the second temple key. You will find Erin on the cliff above the campsite. The trophy will unlock when you speak with her.
The video below will guide you through all of the conversations.