- Author : Pink Monkey
- Time To Complete : 1-5 Hours
- Difficulty : 3
- Online : 0/10
- Offline : 10/10
- Missable : N/A
- Glitched : N/A
- Num Playthroughs : N/A
The most simple of all, simply play ANY song to the very end. Achievement unlocks at the very end of the song.
Like with most “play with your music” genre, Vinyl gives you the ability to add songs from your computer and play them in the game. Simply click ‘Add Record’ and navigate your computer to an accepted audio file for the achievement. It’s suggested that you add a song that most likely isn’t known or renaming a file to something someone wouldn’t think of using for another achievement (New Release).
As mentioned in the Adding Songs section, you want to add a song no one has heard of, or has played for this achievement. Renaming the song should be fine as well.
Just hit consecutive static balls at the start of the game for this achievement.
Each line of static ball counts as “1” history of vinyl. So avoid 100 consecutive lines for this achievement. See Perfect Listen for tips.
As the achievement states, you want a song that has a minimum length of 2 minutes. Then all you have to do is avoid every single line of static ball in the song.
- You can use the shockwave (space bar) to avoid these balls.
- You can rewind (down arrow) to undo running into a ball and avoid it on the second pass
- Try not to change genres as changing genres may cause a temporary loss of focus.
- Ignore the 2x score boosters (unless you’re simultaneously running for 50k points)
- Pick a song with a low difficulty (unless going for 50k points)
Accomplishing ‘Perfect Listen’ should get you near 50,000 points provided a song has an acceptable length.
- For each static ball line you pass, you get “1” streak. If your streak is 5, then when dodging the 6th line, you get 6 points. If your streak is at 200, then when dodging the 201th line, you get 201 points.
- Build up a high streak, 2x boosters are much more important in later streaks and all boosters always come in 3 pairs. (2 seconds, 6 seconds, 10 seconds)
- Boosting (holding forward) makes you ♥♥♥♥♥♥ter while enabling a 2x Booster that stacks with the other 2x booster stars on the field for a 4x multiplier. (Cheers to ArcaneWeapon for this tip)
- Pick a somewhat long song, maybe 3-4 minutes at minimum so there’s enough static walls for 50,000 points.