As part of the Children of Atom quest line in the Far Harbor DLC for Fallout 4, you will need to drink some funny water and then take a hallucination filled stroll to the Children of Atom shrine. Once you get to the shrine there will be a console that cannot be hacked. In order to open the door you need to use the console, but you need the password. When you interact with the console, you are told that the password must be nearby. I searched everywhere and I was beginning to think that the password was in a nearby building. Where is the password for the console at the Children of Atom shrine?
If you are looking at the console, turn left and you will see a poster on the wall of the periodic table of elements. Walk over to this and there will be a locker on the left. If you look at this you will see that 3 elements will be scribbled on the wall. Examine this and you will discover that the password is “MoThEr”. Turns out it was nearby after all!
This video will show you exactly where to find the password for children of atom shrine console.
FALLOUT 4 QUESTIONS
- How do you stop a friendly character from attacking you if you attack first?
- Should i Kill Or Free Lorenzo Cabot?
- Should I Side With Captain Ironsides or The Scavengers On The U.S.S. Constitution?
- Do the Brotherhood Quests In Cambridge End?
- Please Punish Timmy Quest Bug