The level cap in past Bethesda games always seemed to be predefined, but based on how the levelling system works in Skyrim it looks like it will be consideribly higher. What is the level cap in Skyrim?
You get one perk for every skill you level up, so if you level up every single skill that you have you will get a total of 81 perks. The highest level you can possibly can reach is level 81.
Technically you can get up to level 100 by levelling up all your skills, but after level 81 you can no longer increase your skills or enhance any of your characters skills.
Questions Related To The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Unable to absorb a dragon soul
- Can't find Shadowmere during the cure for madness quest
- How do you fill a black soul gem?
- How to quickly level up Smithing In Skyrim?
- How do I solve the door puzzle with the golden claw?