I have found the fairy fountain near kakariko village and I was able to capture some.of the faries that are flying around here. I have come back several times and there are never any there anymore. A blood moon has also passed and the faries have not come back to the fountians. It would be crazy if they didn’t respawn so I am wondering what needs to be done. How long does it take for faries to respawn or what do I need to do to make them respawn?
The pink faries at the fart fountians should respan almost instantly after you use them. If you capture one and keep it in your inventory, it will never reappear at the fountian. It seems like each fairy is tied to the fountian you caught it at. Until you use it and it is removed from your inventory, it will not show up at the fairy fountain.
I guess this is a good incentive not to stash the faries for too long.
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD QUESTIONS
- How Do You Open Purple Skull Chests Breath Of The Wild?
- How Do I Get Past The Cold Area In Breath Of The Wild?
- Where is the place centered amid the four shrines?
- Can you go fishing in Breath Of The Wild?
- How Do You Remove Weapons And Shields From Your Inventory?