Is there a way to remove Weapons and shields from your inventory? Since I have limited space for storing equipment I want to get rid of all of the useless weapons and junk that is taking up valuable space. Is there a way to drop weapons and shields.
It seems a bit strange that this isn’t something that is built into the UI when you run out of space and want to pick up a new weapon. It is possible to remove weapons and shields from your inventory though.
Start by opening up your inventory screen and navigate to the section you want to remove something from. Interact with the specific item and a new menu will appear next to the item where you can equip or more importantly, drop the weapon. If you select the drop option the item will be removed from Links inventory, freeing it up for you to pick up a new sheld or weapon.
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD QUESTIONS
- How Do You Open Purple Skull Chests Breath Of The Wild?
- How Do I Get Past The Cold Area In Breath Of The Wild?
- Where is the place centered amid the four shrines?
- Can you go fishing in Breath Of The Wild?
- How To Get Flashing Notification On the Wii U Controller To Stop?