When running around the game I am constantly having to listen to the sound of the shrine locator as it beeps to let me know a shrine is nearby. Is there any way to turn off the shrine locator thing?
The shrine locator is called the Sheikh Sensor and it is incredibly annoying when you aren’t trying to look for shrines. The device is turned on by default as soon as you get it, but thankfully you can turn it off. The setting can be a bit tricky to find though.
Open up the map screen and on the bottom, see what button is required for the Sheikah Sensor. For the Wii U, it should be Y. Press this and it will bring up the control to modify the settings for this device. Turning it off will stop the annoying notification sound whenever you are near a beacon.
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD QUESTIONS
- How Do You Open Purple Skull Chests Breath Of The Wild?
- How Do I Get Past The Cold Area In Breath Of The Wild?
- Where is the place centered amid the four shrines?
- Can you go fishing in Breath Of The Wild?
- How Do You Remove Weapons And Shields From Your Inventory?