This is a great seed for people who do not like spending too much time hunting for stuff. The spawn location has more than enough stuff to keep you busy without having to move!
From the spawn you will find a mushroom biome that is connected to a stronghold and ruins. You can see part of it exposed in the image. To the right then there is a village. Easy place to setup base camp while you go off huntin through the ruins.
Once you get through all of the structures at the spawn location, there are a bunch of other cool things for you to check out. You have an ender city and everything! All of the coordinates are written below.
Credit goes to TelepathicGrunt for finding this seed.
Game Versions: Bedrock Edition
Seed ID: 992826707
Points of Interest
- Spawn: 672, 72, 12
- Mushroom/Exposed Abovewater Ruins: 624, 64, 35
- Stronghold Village: 715, 68, 15
- Portal Room: 745, 36, -20
- Dungeon under Village and Stronghold: 759, 34, 59
- Shipwreck in Ravine directly next to Mushroom Biome: 484, 29, 192
- Coral Reef: 300, 61, 220
- Ocean Monument: 340, 50, -250
- Frozen Ocean (Icebergs)/Roofed Forest: 1040, 62, 130
- Coastline Village next to Ruins: 824, 50, -355
- Blacksmith Village next to Flower Forest: 760, 70, -530
- Nether Fortress 1: 50, 53, 30
- Nether Fortress 2: -55, 53, 60
- 20-room End City: 720, 60, 1350
Loading Text Editor