Welcome to our step-by-step game guide for White Door – Security room from Virtue’s Last Reward! This walkthrough is designed to assist you in successfully tackling puzzles, deciphering passwords, and ultimately escaping the Security Room. Let’s dive in and get you on the path to solving the mysteries of the Security Room!
Security Room Step-By-Step Guide
To reach the Security Room, select options in the following sequence: magenta, ally, green, and ally.
In The Security Room
- There are three sit-down stations in the room with different colored chairs.
- Aside from the green chair is a control panel manipulating the nine monitors in front of the yellow chair. Turn on some switches and then assess the nine monitors.
Find the Hourglasses
- Explore the other side of the room with a sofa and a safe, among other things.
- On the left shelves, find two hourglasses and collect them.
- Examine the lion-sun light button on the right of the sofa. Phi presses it, turning off the room lights and altering the shelves’ appearance. It also reveals stair letters.
Decode the Computer Passwords
- The stair letters are computer passwords. For instance, the green step had ADGB on it.
- Input this password into the computer in front of the green chair to start a puzzle.
Solve the Green Chair Computer Puzzle
- In this puzzle, your goal is to replicate the shelves with green hexagons and pink triangles in four moves.
- Tap the four pink hexagons, from top to bottom, to solve the puzzle. “I was you” appears on the screen after that.
Solve the Red Chair Computer Puzzle
- Shift your focus to the computer in front of the red chair. The red step letters, i.e., TMJYUVGJ, form the computer password.
- As in the previous puzzle, replicate the shelves, this time with pink hexagons and green triangles.
- Solve the puzzle by tapping the two middle triangles followed by the two middle hexagons. “Will be me” appears on the screen after solving the puzzle.
Solve the Yellow Chair Computer Puzzle
- Use the yellow step message, SGDQNY, as the computer password in front of the yellow chair.
- An hourglass puzzle will appear instead of a hexagon puzzle.
Solve The Hourglass Puzzle
- Determine each hourglass’s capacity. Based on the numbers on two found hourglasses, you know that the red is 4 and the yellow is 11.
- For instance, as a pink hourglass requires one red and one yellow to fill, it must represent 15. The correct answer is 0407091115.
Create Messages on the Monitors
- Solving the hourglass puzzle allows you to control nine monitors in front of the yellow chair. View the control panel left of the green chair again.
- To turn off some monitors, toggle the lower/right three switches.
- Return to the screen near the yellow chair and rearrange tiles to form “I was you” and “will be me” on the top two lines.
Exit the Room
- This generates the escape password on the nine monitors.
- Use the escape password on the room’s safe to get the exit key.
- With the exit key, unlock the exit door to leave the room.
Retrieve the Secret Files (Optional)
- To obtain the secret file’s password, revisit the green chair’s electrical switches and turn on only the lower/right three switches.
- Return to the computer and rearrange the three monitors to form “She knows everything.” This provides you with the secret file’s password.
Security Room FAQ
How do the switches and monitors work in the Security Room’s puzzle?
Left of the green chair is a control panel that controls the nine monitors present in front of the yellow chair. Switching on some switches and observing the monitors will give Sigma some clues to solving the puzzles.
Where can I find the hourglasses in the White Door – Security room?
On the other side of the room, on a set of shelves to the left, you can find and collect two hourglasses.
How can I reveal the letters on the stairs in the White Door – Security room?
By pressing the light button right of the sofa that looks like a lion eating the sun, the lights will turn off, which alters the appearance of the shelves and makes letters appear on the stairs.
How can I solve the green chair computer puzzle in the Security Room?
The green step’s letters (ADGB) are the password for the computer puzzle. In four steps, you can solve it by tapping all four pink hexagons from top to bottom, aiming to match the shelves’ green hexagons and pink triangles pattern.
How do I solve the red chair computer puzzle in the Security Room?
The red step’s letters (TMJYUVGJ) act as the password for the computer puzzle. By tapping the two middle triangles followed by the two middle hexagons, replicate the green triangles and pink hexagons shelve pattern to solve it.
What is the password for the yellow chair computer in the Security Room?
The yellow step letters (SGDQNY) are the password for this computer puzzle.
How do I solve the hourglass puzzle in the Security Room?
Decipher the hourglass capacities based on the red = 4 and yellow = 11 clues from the found hourglasses. For instance, the pink hourglass needs one red and one yellow to fill, so it is 15. The complete solution is red 4, blue 7, green 9, yellow 11, and pink 15.
How can I reveal the escape password in the White Door – Security room of Virtue’s Last Reward?
Turn off some monitors by toggling the lower/right three switches on the control panel left of the green chair. Then, rearrange the tiles before the yellow chair to spell “I was you” and “will be me” on the top two lines. This unveils the escape password on the nine monitors.
How can I obtain the secret files in the Security Room?
By turning on only the lower/right three switches on the green chair’s control panel and rearranging the three monitors to spell “She knows everything”, you can get the password for the secret files.