Venture deep into Door 1 and discover an intriguing blend of mystery and puzzle-solving as you embark on a thrilling exploration of the Chart Room, Wheelhouse, and Captain’s Quarters. You will reach this room after completing the laboratory behind Door 8. As Junpei, Clover, and Ace expertly navigate the twists and turns of this captivating adventure, they’ll uncover clues related to the enigmatic figures of Snake, the Captain, and All-Ice. With the combination of the safe in Door 5 hidden within these rooms, players must rely on their intelligence and intuition to decode the complex puzzles and unravel the dark secrets hidden within. Get ready to embark on a breathtaking adventure packed with suspense and enigma as you delve further into the depths of Door 1 and witness the story unfold before your very eyes.
Door 1: Chart Room Guide
In Door 1, Junpei, Clover, and Ace explore the Chart Room and Wheelhouse after going through Door 5. Major plot points in this area focus on Snake, the Captain, and All-Ice. Clover also finds the combination to the safe in Door 5 within this area. Let’s delve into a step-by-step guide to uncovering the mysteries and solving the puzzles in the Chart Room, Wheelhouse, and Captain’s Quarters.
- Collect a stack of nautical charts from the map dresser in the room’s corner.
- Head to the desk corner and examine the bookshelf above the desk for the Captain’s Log.
- Use the stack of nautical charts on the map on the wall. Junpei will take the map matching the Captain’s Log and put it in the file section.
- Open the desk drawer, where you’ll find a watch.
Clover and Junpei’s Conversation
- Engage Clover in private conversation (Note: Clover will only speak if you’ve gained her trust in Door 7 by giving her the Clover bookmark from Door 4).
- Face the wall-facing steering wheel and tap on the engine order telegraph and compass near it. Junpei will now be able to move the steering wheel.
- Steer the ship according to the Captain’s Log: South, West, Southwest, Northwest, East, and North. The handle will come off the steering wheel.
- Use the handle on the engine order telegraph and adjust the ship speeds as indicated on the nautical chart: Full, Half, Slow, Full, Half, Dead Slow, and Stop.
- Junpei will light up the display board. Tap on it to read that the only port connected to a time is the last one, at ten seconds past three.
- In the first room with electronic equipment, examine the bed and the small dresser with a music box on top.
- Turn to the TV monitors and press the buttons on the control panel to reveal the word “Zero” and the exit door.
- Open the desk drawer and pick up the numerical chart to find hexadecimal values.
- Check the desk in the second room to find ink in a drawer and screwdrivers on top.
- Turn left and open other desk drawers to get paper.
Solving Final Puzzles
- Combine the music box with the screwdrivers to get a cylinder, then combine the cylinder with the ink and the cylinder with the paper to create a Morse code chart.
- Use the Morse code chart on the telegraph machine. To make a dot, tap the lever, and to make a dash, hold the lever down. Copy the Morse code from the top screen.
- Open the now-unlocked drawer to find a book about All-Ice and a keycard to the library.
- Collect the unique key inside the drawer after talking to Ace about All-Ice.
Exiting the Room
- In the room with Clover, zoom in on the exit door panel and use the key on the keyhole to light up the panel.
- Enter “Zero” as the password (based on the TV monitors and hexadecimal file), which equals 35, 14, 27, and 24. Press “E” to unlock the door.
By following this step-by-step guide, you’ll successfully navigate the challenges, conversations, and puzzles in Door 1’s Chart Room, Wheelhouse, and Captain’s Quarters while uncovering essential plot points and clues.
Door 1: Chart Room Guide Q & A
How do I gain Clover’s trust to have a conversation in the Chart Room?
A: To gain Clover’s trust, you must give her the Clover bookmark from Door 4 during the events in Door 7. Only then will she be willing to have a conversation with Junpei in the Chart Room?
What is the correct order to steer the ship in the Wheelhouse?
A: Follow the directions in the Captain’s Log: South, West, Southwest, Northwest, East, and North.
How do I adjust the ship speeds in the Wheelhouse based on the nautical chart?
A: Adjust the speeds in the following order: Full, Half, Slow, Full, Half, Dead Slow, and Stop.
What is the correct Morse code to enter into the telegraph machine in the Captain’s Quarters?
A: Create the Morse code chart by combining the music box, screwdrivers, ink, and paper. Follow the chart and input the Morse code accordingly: Tap the lever for a dot and hold the lever for a dash.
How do I use the unique key to unlock the exit door panel in the room with Clover?
A: Zoom in on the exit door panel, insert the key into the keyhole, and the panel will light up. Enter “Zero” as the password, which equals 35, 14, 27, and 24. Press “E” to unlock the door.
How can I understand the Captain’s Log and hexadecimal file to solve puzzles in the Captain’s Quarters?
A: Obtain the Captain’s Log from the bookshelf above the desk in the Chart Room. Collect the numerical chart with hexadecimal values from the drawer below the TV monitors in the Captain’s Quarters.
What is All-Ice and how is it connected to the puzzles in Door 1?
A: All-Ice is an ancient Egyptian princess that some believe was cryogenically frozen. To learn more about All-Ice, find the book in the unlocked drawer after solving the Morse code puzzle in the Captain’s Quarters.